Algebra 2 first semester: Register and Payment
Algebra 2 first semester
Credit Cards are accepted at Square, see link on right. Once you have placed your order with Square then EMAIL me (see Contact page) and state clearly:
- Name of student
- student’s email address
- name of this class
- order or transaction number from Square
- Amount paid
DO NOT send me your credit card # nor other financial info.
I will send 2 emails to the student. One is welcome letter and the other contains info for the classroom. These will be sent within 2-24 hours.
Review important details below; you may want to print them.
Algebra 2 first semester
- This online course is first semester of Algebra 2
- This is a self-paced course.
- See TEXTBOOK page for required book.
- The Lessons give the student detailed instructions by using examples, games and drills.
- The student will be given 6 months to complete their course work. Most students require much less time so the 6 months is ample time to complete the course. For example, if registration is completed on June 12 then the course work must be completed by December 12.
- A grade report is offered after all of the course work (Assignments, Tests, and quizzes) is completed satisfactorily. A final grade and a listing of all scores is given as well.
- Refunds given only within first week and if no work submitted for grading.
Conduct of Students, Instructor and others using the Math in a Box workspace:
- Students are required to answer my emails, follow the order of the lessons (that is, not jump or skip lessons/assignments), be respectful, courteous, honest and truthful.
- The instructor will be sure that the student’s emails are answered daily; if one is overlooked then a kind note to the instructor is appreciated.
- The student’s Assignment/Quiz/Test pages will be reviewed and returned to the student by email within the day.
What you need for the online class:
- An Internet connection
- Web browser: Edge, FireFox, Chrome or Safari.
- Cookies must be enabled for PBWorks.com.
- Student must have a verified and working email address that can be easily checked.
Emails (of graded work or answered questions) should be saved or placed in folder so that the student can reference these later.
- A flash player (free from Adobe) installed is recommended for viewing videos. Not all lessons have a video.
- Student will need an app or program that allows them to type and draw lines.
- Notebook (paper) and pencils are also needed. A calculator will be needed only occasionally.
Loose paper is not a good idea especially for those that are not naturally organized!
Our children will see their future when we begin painting the picture
Susan O. Johnsey
~ and~ give them the skills to begin painting it too
Master of Science degree in Mathematics
Numbers 6: 24-26